Interweave Yarn Fest 2018 Special Events
Your workshops have wrapped up for the day and you’ve spent hours exploring the Marketplace. Now what? Take some time to connect with your fellow fiber artists and participate in a slew of relaxing and lighthearted activities that will help you recharge your creativity!
Browse our exciting lineup of activities, and start to feel relaxed and inspired. *Some special events are an additional cost.
Book Signings at Interweave Booth (copies available for sale at the Interweave booth)
- Robyn Chachula, Vintage Modern Crochet, 12-1pm
- Anne Podlesak, Free Spirit Knits, 4pm ** at the Wooly Wonka Fibers booth #602
- Faina Goberstein, The Art of Slip Stitch Knitting, 12-1pm
- Deb Essen, Easy Weaving with Supplemental Warp, 1:30-2:30pm
- Kate Atherley, Knit Mitts (along with a few copies of her other 2 books – Custom Socks & Beginners Guide to Writing Knitting Patterns 2:30-3:30pm
- Kate Larson, Practical Spinners Guide, Wool, 4:30pm-5:30pm
Friday Night Keynote Speaker and Dinner
Keynote Speaker Elizabeth Johnston will share stories of life as a native of Shetland and a lifelong artisan. Elizabeth will share her reflections on the fiber arts of Shetland, including spinning, knitting, dyeing and weaving. Come for an insider’s look at some of the world’s most celebrated and beautiful yarn communities.
Friday Night Keynote Speaker and Dinner: $55.00 | 6:00-9:00PM on April 13, 2018
Saturday Night Fashion Show
Interweave Yarn Fest is giving you a chance to strut your best fiber art on the runway! Give your wearable art the runway moment it deserves at Interweave Yarn Fest’s Saturday Night Fashion Show. Ready to rock the runway? Register for the Saturday Night Fashion Show today!
Saturday Night Fashion Show: $20.00 | 6:00-9:00PM on April 14, 2018